Partner Program Member.
software services of Ken Allen.
One able bodied Oracle certified developer at your service.
- I have a demonstrated ability to be a Team leader for your project...
- creating design specifications according to functional requirement
- directing other programmers.
- I can also play a supporting roll...
- simply creating screens and reports according to design specifications.
- offering suggestions discretely to the Team leader.
- I will work off-site and/or at your office.
- I can provide my own Windows NT development PC if necessary
The following summary lists industries and tools I am comfortable with. Refer
to the Experience page for descriptions of how I've used these tools on previous
- Industries: Electric Utility, Consumer Incentive Information Technology,
Manufacturing, Customer Service
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
- Programming Languages: Oracle PL/SQL, Java, C, Pascal, FORTRAN, Korn
shell, Python shell.
- Development tools: Oracle Forms (certified for Forms
4.5 and 6i) (I've also written Forms that conform
to the Oracle Applications standards), Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), Oracle Reports (certified for Reports 2.5), Oracle BI Publisher, Crystal Reports, Oracle Application Express (APEX), JDeveloper, XML-Spy.
Most consultants will come into your company and try tell you how
to run your business. I prefer to come into a company and first learn how
you run your business and then suggest ways of using Oracle to get things
done. The ideal design team involves in-house employees who know the business,
the end-users, and key developers/designers who know the tools to get the
job done. I have a knack for coming up with Oracle solutions to satisfy business
requirements while minimizing development time and costs.